Things you need to know before investing in stock exchange
You want to earn money faster? Thinking of some quick investments? Well the doors of stock exchange trading are always open for you. Here are few things one must keep in mind before they plan to invest their hard earned money in the stock exchange. One can even refer to smart beta for individual approach.
But if you want your investment to have a macro approach than you are probably into thematic investing. Usually the people who are regular with stock exchange trade they are familiar with the terms like total return indices, equity index extra. While if you are a beginner you should know these things to get a gist of stock exchange trade to know how to invest money
- Risk- investment in stocks can be really risky; if you are looking for short term profits than make sure you have studied the background enough and well in advance to know the risk uncertainties in the coming future.
- Brokerage – initially when you start trading in stock exchange you work with a broker. Now with the help of technology you can easily do it with online websites of brokerage so you can basically trade from your comfort zone.
- Diversification – though you have very little money in your hand to invest make sure you still diversify it in different stock exchanges. This will help you as you are not risking your investment in one thing chances are you can make profit from one and loss from another instead of just being centered.
- Dividends – many corporate pay you dividends in a pre decided percentage ratio and you can still earn money when you sell the shares at a higher rate, so the stock exchange veterans say invest in a company with higher dividend as the possibility of higher sales rate lay with them.
- Mutual fund – if you investing in mutual funds it is nothing but investment in stocks as well as in secured stocks where the rate of loss is minimal to the investment about, so make sure you read about them in depth before investing.
Source : https://sites.google.com/site/equitysindex/things-you-need-to-know-before-investing-in-stock-exchange